Use of the Contents of the Sanmaru Search: Sannai Maruyama Site Jomon Digital Archive
The Sanmaru Search: Sannai Maruyama Site Jomon Digital Archive (hereinafter “this Website”) is a website that provides information (hereinafter “the Content”) related to the Special Historic Site Sannai Maruyama Site. The contents may be freely used by anyone for reproduction, public transmission, translation, adaptation, etc., in accordance with the following 1-6. Commercial use is also permitted.
In using the contents of this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these rules of use.
１ Indication of Sources
- When using the content, please indicate the source of the content and the source in accordance with the credit notation on the page where the content is posted. The following is an example.
Collection of Sannai Maruyama Jomon Culture Center
Provision of Sannai Maruyama Jomon Culture Center
Source: Sanmaru Search (URL of corresponding page)
Source: Sanmaru Search (photo by Sannai Maruyama Jomon Culture Center), etc.
- When content is edited or processed for use, in addition to the source, please indicate that the content has been edited or processed. The following is an example.
Created by editing Sanmaru Search (URL of corresponding page)
Created by XX company based on Sanmaru Search (URL of corresponding page), etc.
Please do not publish or use the edited or processed information as if it were created by the Sannai Maruyama Jomon Culture Center (hereafter “the Center”). Please check the basic information of each content item, as you may not be able to alter some of the photographs, etc.
２ Do Not Infringe on the Rights of Third Parties
- Some content may contain copyrights or other rights held by a third party (meaning any person other than the Center, the same shall apply hereinafter). For content for which a third party holds the copyright or for which a third party holds rights other than the copyright (e.g., portrait rights in photographs, publicity rights, etc.), it is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission for use from the third party, unless it is specifically indicated that the rights have already been processed.
- Some content for which the rights of a third party are held by a third party is indicated or implied directly or indirectly through the use of a notation of the source, etc., but some content does not clearly identify or indicate the part of the content for which the rights of a third party are held. Users are responsible for confirming the copyrights when using such content.
- In some cases, even content for which a third party owns the copyright, etc., you may use those without the permission of the copyright holder, etc., such as quotations permitted under the Copyright Law.
３ Content to Which These Usage Rules Do Not Apply
The following content is not subject to these usage rules
- Symbols, logos and character designs representing organizations or specific businesses
４ Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction
- The Center assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any actions taken by users using the Content (including the use of information that has been edited or processed from the Content).
- Although the contents of this site have been carefully reviewed and verified, the Center does not guarantee the usefulness, certainty, safety, or any other aspect of the content.
- The content may be changed, moved, deleted, etc. without notice.
We may be able to provide content (such as high-resolution photographic images) that is not available on this website. For more information, please contact the Sannai Maruyama Jomon Culture Center.